Dj NinrI - X is Simplicity Dj NinrI - X is Simplicity

Honestly, this is very boring. It is almost entirely made up of 3 or so different 4 second clips that loop for minutes. It feels like very little effort was put into making this, even though it supposedly took you half a year to create. It loops way too much for even house/trance, and is way less interesting than the average.

nuFF3 responds:

I am still working on this song. Kinda wrong of me to put it up before it was finished. sowwy :,(

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

WOW

I just love each and every one of your orchestral pieces. They are very unique to Newgrounds. I wish that the rest of the songs on Newgrounds were the same amazing quality. In summary, this song is more than amazing. It sounds like something that you might actually hear in a high-class movie or video game soundtrack.

The song is composed VERY well. I can see a great story going along with this too. Nice vocals, very eerie.

So yeah, your music is awsome, and YOU are awsome. Thanks for the song and continue composing! I'm looking forward to the next one. :D

Gravey responds:

Your kind words are much appreciated. :-)

-Gravey-

Epic Something Epic Something

Awsome

I must say, this is an amazing song, I can't really give you any advice on improvement.
Keep up the good work, this sounds awsome.
5/5 10/10 :D