Wartune Wartune

Don't play this game. Just don't. I got trapped playing it for over a year. It is only designed to be addicting and suck away your money and time.

They literally have events titled "Big Spender" where you get more in-game junk the more money you spend. The top bracket is thousands of dollars.

This is a 100% pay to win game. You cannot be the best without paying. You can only attempt each thing a specific number of times, meaning that a spender will beat you, even if you have put the maximum time into this game.

As for the game itself, it is laggy. It has bugs. It really isn't that interesting. It does have a good social structure with guilds and such though, but that's about the only positive thing about this game.

The developers continue to add more and more "content" which in actuality is simply more ways for people to give them money.

If you don't trust my review, then have fun wasting your time. I hope you don't get trapped spending thousands like many have in this game.

TLDR: Don't play this game, it is addicting (in a bad way), pay-to-win, money siphoning trash.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Galaxy Siege Galaxy Siege

The design, style, and audio to this game are nice, but there are quite a few things that bug me and I believe could be easily improved upon.

1) Honestly, why do stars even exist? I never once had not enough stars and eventually just blocked them out of my vision entirely, only looking at the ore cost of an item.
2) Do the gears do anything other than take up cargo space? The game never seems to provide this information.
3) And speaking of cargo space, once full they no longer pick up repair and fuel items, even though those don't take up cargo space, causing me to just restart once my bays were full with new material from that level.
4) The stat speed of "1" is a bit worthless when ship speed can't be modified.

And although it could probably be irritating to some, I found the "shoot the closest target" AI rather interesting. It made ship design a challenge. I also like how the game itself was a challenge and required constant restarts, instead of just breezing on through.

Overall, good work, I enjoyed it. I played it to the end, so that's telling you something :)

Host Master Deux Host Master Deux

Freezes when I try to leave the very first dialogue with the bouncer. Nothing works accept the P key :|

Shooter Defense Shooter Defense

Great Game

It was designed quite well in my opinion. The controls were nice, and the variety of weapons was great. Weapon design was great, along with their creative descriptions and unique usage and stats.

But, there were barely any waves. All the sudden I had won and I only had 3 turrets and none of them had the tier 3 weapons. Also the music was really repetitive. Some of the menus and instructions were very cluttered, even when they were minimized. The colors were quite harsh on the eyes too. Also, I think the game would have been a bit easier if there was just one view instead of all the zooming and panning viewing controls.

I did like it though, I wish it was longer.

TheWye responds:

Hi, thanks for the comments and ideas. I will consider them for future updates!

" the sudden I had won and I only had 3 turrets and none of them had the tier 3 weapons."

Wait wait, did you only play the intro level? There are 4 maps with a total of 50+ waves you know?

Sperma 2D Sperma 2D

...

Its a copy of snake, only more difficult and... sperm? OK....
Anyway, the controls are really sensitive, it is really hard to take the line that you want to.

Pixel Basher Pixel Basher

Awsome!

This is an amazing game! Good work! I wish it was longer though. :D

Simpy Slots Simpy Slots

Boring.

Boring, its what this is.

Stunt Hero Stunt Hero

Neat

Cool game, but the controls are difficult.

Love in Color 2.0 Love in Color 2.0

YAY!!

This game is quite fun! I enjoy it greatly. This is amazing for your first flash game. The music is awsome too.

EqualToCody responds:

thank you!

Space Fighter v0.9 Space Fighter v0.9

Um...

I can see how it could be a good game with alot of work, the programming is somewhat there, but you should wait until you have the final product to submit it.

Samwis3 responds:

Thanks but the reason I upload it as a beta is to see what people think of it so I can make it better before it's the final version.